We are just a couple weeks away from the first kidding of Summer 2026!
Fiddle will be first to kid, due August 4; followed by Faith and Onyx due August 9th and 10th.
I am so excited to see what we get out of Fiddle and what her milk production is like. She is a beautiful, deep bodied doe and is carrying her pregnancy well.
Faith, my daughter's doe, is looking quite large, so we are expecting 2-4 kids, depending on the size and gender of the kids!
Onyx looks to only be carrying one kid. I am hoping for a doeling, but we just never know!
Be sure to check out our "Kiddings" page to see the kids as they come along. I post those photos as soon as possible. The "Bucklings" and "Doelings" pages will have kids for sale as they come available.
All kids will be with their dams during the day time until their weaning date. Kids will be separated at night beginning their 2nd week of life for morning milkings until weaned. Bucklings are weaned at 8 weeks, doelings at 12 weeks (unless we are keeping a doeling).
No comments:
Post a Comment